Thursday, July 16, 2009

OBSESSED ????


So, the feud continues between Mariah Carrie and Eminem. Now I don't know if it is a feud or if it is a publicity stunt I mean come on.I guess I kind of get it. I mean M has been dissing ole girl for a while know and SHE just had to make a video about it. But the thing that kills me. If you are going to responding to a song with a song why deny you are doing it.

Here is what I mean.... Listen to the song and read a few lyrics...



Mariah Carey- Obsessed

"It was like Why you
So obsessed with me?"


Will the real MC Please step To the mic?
MC, MC You need an MC Place to be
MC The MC

All up in the blogs
Say we met at the bar
When I Don't even know Who you are
Say we up In your house
Sayin' I'm up In your car
But you in LA
But I'm out At Jermaine's

I'm up in the A You're so so lame
And no on here Even mentions your name
It must be the weed It must be the E
Cuz you be poppin hood
You get it poppin'

If you've been fallowing this whole thing at all. You know Eminem has been putting Mariah Carey on blast in darn near ever CD. In his latest dig in this song

Eminem- Bagpipes From Baghdad
Mariah whatever happened to us
Why did we ever have to break-up?
Nick Cannon, you better back the f*** up.
I'm not playing, I want her back, you punk.

Which of course fueled Nicks fire and he wrote a whole tweet about it, that's whole other story. As I was saying Mariah decides, well I will dress like Eminem in my video and make very specific lyrics about very specific things and then write on Twitter and I QUOTE "I am NOT at any point in the video playing a specific person. I'm dressed as a "stalker"in 3 different ensembles. (Cont)

The pictures and lyrics are the proof in the pudding, so stop playing Mariah , don't be scared...Say What?



No comments:

Post a Comment